If you are interested in making a reservation, please select the appropriate form below and fill out your information. Please note that this is a request form, and will be confirmed by the Northern Paws Pet Lodge. All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of drop-off. We will contact you after your submissions to confirm. Thank you.
New Customers: Please fill out your New Customer Information form in addition to the reservation form above.
All dogs and cats lodging with us must have proof from your veterinarian that your pet is up-to-date on all required vaccinations. Vaccination records can be brought in with you or Veterinarian can fax them to us in advance at 866.902.1250. Vaccination requirements include:
- *Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
*If not current, Bordatella must be administered 3-5 days prior to staying
What to Bring with You
Bring a leash or carrier, food (preferably pre-bagged and labeled) and medications/supplements (if needed). You’re always welcome to bring something that smells like home such as a bed or blanket to help your pet feel more content here at Northern Paws. Please try to make sure it is machine washable so we can clean it in case of an accident.
Please do NOT bring irreplaceable items.
- Food: We recommend bringing their own food. Please do not bring their food dishes along as they are provided for them. If you decide not to bring food the cost is $1 per meal.
- Medication: Please send medication with if needed while your pet is staying with us (no additional charge). Please bring medications/supplements in their original containers so we are able to administer proper dosages.
- Collar: Please provide a collar during your dog’s stay with us.
- Bedding: Bedding is provided in the “Evergreen Suites.” If you want something for your pet to lie on while with us, please limit your bedding to small washable rugs and blankets. (We do put down comforters in each room and floors are heated.)
- Toys and Treats: Your pets personal belongings are always welcome. Please send along something for your pet to keep busy with when spending time in their room (chews, bones, etc.).
Arrival day is invoiced as a full day. Your pet may arrive anytime during our business hours on their arrival day. Pets checked out by noon on their departure day will not be charged for that day. After noon you are invoiced for a full day. Please provide 24 hour cancellation notice. Festival reservations require a minimum 3 day stay and a 72 hour notice for cancellations.