If you are interested in making a reservation, please select the appropriate form below and fill out your information. Please note that this is a request form, and will be confirmed by the Northern Paws Pet Lodge. All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of drop-off. We will contact you after your submissions to confirm. Thank you.
New Customers: Please fill out your New Customer Information form in addition to the reservation form above.
All dogs and cats lodging with us must have proof from your veterinarian that your pet is up-to-date on all required vaccinations. Vaccination records can be brought in with you or Veterinarian can fax them to us in advance at 866.902.1250. Vaccination requirements include:
- *Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
*If not current, Bordatella must be administered 3-5 days prior to staying
What to Bring with You
- Food: We recommend bringing their own food. Please do not bring their food dishes along as they are provided for them. If you choose not bring your own food, we can provide your pet with two nutritious meals per day for an additional $2 per day.
- Medication: Please send medication with if needed while your pet is staying with us (no additional charge).
- Collar: Please provide a collar during your dog’s stay with us.
- Bedding: Bedding is provided in the “Evergreen Suites.” If you want something for your pet to lie on while with us, please limit your bedding to small washable rugs and blankets.
- Toys and Treats: Your pets personal belongings are always welcome. Please send along something for your pet to keep busy with when spending time in their room (rawhide chews, bones, etc.).
Arrival day is invoiced as a full day. Your pet may arrive anytime during our business hours on their arrival day. Pets checked out by noon on their departure day will not be charged for that day. After noon you are invoiced for a full day. Please provide 24 hour cancellation notice. Festival reservations require a minimum 3 day stay and a 72 hour notice for cancellations.